We are Hiring
A dream job awaits you
As a Business Solutions provider with partners across the Globe, we sort for some of the finest talents that could help us stay abreast with our clients. Our recruitment process is easy, unbiased and gender equalized. The following positions are vacant at the moment, hurry up and send in your application. Our Recruitment Managers will get in touch with you immediately. Good luck to you!
SEO Specialists (02 persons)
- The SEO Manager will be responsible for auditing our client websites and ensuring they are on the first page of google search engine.
- Audit website’s SEO and provide comprehensive audit reports
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content team(s).
- Ability to remove penalty from website blacklisted on search engine.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Ability to optimize website contents, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Good knowledge and experience of off-page SEO (i.e. backlinking).
- Able to collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns.
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
Experienced iOS Developers (02 persons)
- We are looking for a talented programmer (iOS) to help with the development of top notch iOS applications that will work perfectly on all devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- The Primary focus will be on the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will work alongside other developers to get the projects accomplished.
Qualifications and Characteristics:
- 3+ years experience with full life cycle IOS application development and publishing Apple apps in the App store.
- Must have worked on apps which support multiple IOS devices.
- Experience in working with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Proficient with Objective-C, Xcode, Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
Experienced Android Developers (02 persons)
- A skilled and experienced Android Developer with the ability to work efficiently and independently in active development and other internal projects as needed.
- He/she is also expected to work on existing applications which are designed on all current versions of the Android.
- Ability to translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Ability to write quality, reliable, responsive and reusable java codes as well as provide ongoing maintenance.
- Ability to identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs in new and existing applications.
- Help to maintain the code CIA (Confidentiality, Integrity and Authorization.
- Ability to Design and development of Android apps to mirror existing web application and API.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members to touchbase on the progress of the project and research on better ways to improve the end result.
- Troubleshoot & Debug issues that other developers & end users of application are facing.
- Utilize the user feedback experience to its fullest by incorporating design changes quickly.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Full Stack Developers (03 persons)
- We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Web Application Developer to work on new Web Application Projects and update existing Websites and Web applications.
- Familiarity with PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Cogeignitor, Symphony, CakePHP and Yii.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Ability to design APIs for consumption by mobile applications.
- Highly Skilled in CMS (WordPress, Joomla and Drupal) website development.
- Ability to use the git versioning tool is a plus.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Ability to design web apps in meteor Js is a plus.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Senior Copywriters (02 persons)
- We are looking for creative Copywriters to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.Submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field